Choose The Law Firm That Sets Precedents
- Associate Attorney
Jett Murphy is an Associate Attorney with the litigation team. Jett received a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Nevada- Reno, in 2018. He received a J.D. with a concentration in International and Comparative Law from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2022. During law school, Jett worked as a law clerk for the Center for Gender and Refugee Studies at UC Hastings. Prior to law school, he externed for Justice Lidia S. Stiglich at the Nevada Supreme Court. Jett is a member of the California Bar.
Jett's interest in International Law and Immigration stems from his love of traveling. To date, he has visited over 20 countries. Jett is also an avid photographer with his work focusing on people and cultures of the world and has been featured in local galleries and magazines in his hometown of Reno, NV.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2022
- Major: International and Comparative Law
- University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2018
- Major: International Relations
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies at UC Hastings, Law Clerk
- Justice Lidia S. Stiglich at the Nevada Supreme Court, Extern