Close X

U Visa: Victims Of Crimes

At the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe, we help victims of crimes seek lawful status in the United States. U Nonimmigrant Status (“U Visa”) is available to victims of certain crimes that occur in the United States. To qualify, the victim must have reported the crime to law enforcement and continued to cooperate throughout the investigation and, when applicable, prosecution. Importantly, before obtaining a U Visa, victims must first obtain a signed certification from law enforcement. Only then can a victim file a petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”).

We have significant experience working with law enforcement to help our clients successfully secure the certification for U Visa status. Our law firm coordinates with law enforcement agencies to provide them the necessary forms and facts that help clients achieve a positive result. Once we receive the signed certification, we work closely with our clients to submit their applications to UCSIS. Where possible, we may also include our client's family members in the application so they have the opportunity to stay together in the United States.

Find Out More Today

To discuss your U Visa case, contact Law Office of Robert B. Jobe at 415-949-4069 or use this simple email form.

Law Office of Robert B. Jobe Is Here for You

At Law Office of Robert B. Jobe, we focus on Immigration Law and we are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Us Today

Law Office of Robert B. Jobe is committed to answering your questions about Immigration law issues in California.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.